We have a brand-new role, hot off the press, that you won’t want to miss out on!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a super cool and welcoming, leading Creative Production agency as their new Senior Adaptation Producer. Within this role you will take the lead on managing the adaptation process across moving image, digital, stills and audio, and executing the final delivery to clients.
People management is an integral part of this role as you will mentor and guide a team of Junior/Mid-weight Producers helping them to further develop their careers.
We know how fantastic this agency is through the amazing roles we’ve hired for them in the past, and we can truly vouch for the level of excellence when it comes to their partnerships, clients, and way of working.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a strong background in adaptation/versioning within advertising and broadcast?
- Am I experienced in the management of budgets, reconciliations, and billings across a multitude of projects?
- Do I have a passion for leading a team, and helping them to further develop their careers?
- Do I thrive being in a client facing role, and showing a high level of confidence when communicating internally and externally?
If you answered yes to all 4 questions, then don’t walk… run to apply for this position!
Some additional things we’re looking for:
- Enjoys working and delivering high standards within a fast-paced, post-production environment
- Technically confident with common TV formats, codecs, audio files etc.
- Previous knowledge of software’s such as Avid, FCP, Premiere Pro, After Effects, 3DS Max, Nuke etc.
- Knowledge of delivery systems: i.e. Adstream, Beam, Peach, Dub-Sat etc.
- Salary is between £45,000 – £50,000 per year
- Professional development plan
- Fantastic culture within an exquisite office
- Lots and lots of additional benefits and perks