A wonderful opportunity has come up to become the Senior Film Producer for this awesome agency at the forefront of delivering inspiring visual content for a range of brands across a variety of sectors. They act as a consultancy, creative agency and production, all wrapped up in one.
If you are wanting a creative and senior Producer role where you’ll be tasked with developing creative treatments, guiding the client through the process and producing some out of this world content, then this is a job you should be applying to. They are a truly lovely agency.
- Working with the Head of Production in managing the film team.
- Strategy planning and forecasting the work coming into the agency.
- Owning the end-to-end production for all bigger film projects; overseeing the smaller ones.
- Receiving films briefs, coming up with idea and concepts, and account managing throughout.
- Coordinating, staffing and producing shoots – managing multiple projects in parallel.
- Managing budgets, timelines, schedules, and licenses.
- Post-production supervising including gaining approvals both locally and abroad.
- Reviewing processes, analysing data, streamlining, innovating and improving.
- A dynamic and experienced Senior Producer who can lead, organise and develop an expanding film team.
- 5+ years in film production.
- An impressive network of clients and talent to bring to the party (ideally).
Hybrid working / office in central London / work-from-home
£45,000 - £50,000+ (negotiable) + benefits