We currently have a variety of 3 month and 6-month fixed term contracts for Senior and Exec Producers to work for this leading production/advertising agency. [This could lead to permanent work after].
If you are looking for some job security over the festive period to tie you over until early 2022 then please get in touch.
Some (but not all) of the key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day responsibility for managing projects
- Managing project timelines
- Producing creative post work, simple shoots
- Client facing, liaising with both agencies and clients for the global and local markets
- Working with the agency on master assets and campaign handovers
- Preparation of cost estimates / set up costs
- Overseeing QC and ingest – signing off QC
- Advising on post requirements ahead of a shoot where necessary
- Briefing ops with campaign set-ups to facilitate localization
- Briefing projects into the various internal teams, transcreation, VO, business affairs where necessary
- Manage, book and record VO sessions and manage the usage
So… if you’re a friendly and positive team player, have 4+ years’ experience in a post-production environment, are familiar with all broadcast software and programmes, and have strong client facing and interpersonal skills then this is definitely for you.
Details of the opportunity:
- 3-6 month fixed term contracts
- Senior Producer salary: £42,000 - £50,000 (pro rata)
- Exec / Lead Producer salary: £55,000 - £60,0000 (pro rata)