We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced individual who is happy to get stuck in with a number of business affairs and post-production duties within an amazing advertising agency.
If you are ready for a new challenge and know all about playouts, clearances, rotations, compliance, scripts, rights management and talent agreements, this role is made for you.
It is essential to this position that the right candidate is confident in playouts and has experience in some, if not all of the below:
- UK and Ireland TV/VOD/Radio Playouts, to include final approval of films through Clearcast
- Checking media plans, playout briefs and factsheets
- Liaising with post houses, stations, Clearcast, Producers, Account Teams
- TV, VOD, Radio, Print and Cinema usage negotiations and renewals
- Checking factsheets and previous contracts
- Liaising with Extreme Reach or Team Companies on US productions
- Assisting Producers with talent contracts and usage negotiations
- Estimating to include supply, usage and or materials
- Child Licences
- Tracking of usage
Knowledge of the following is also desirable: Caria/J-ET, Copy Central, Peach (IMD Cloud)/Beam/Adstream ordering systems.
London / remote
£35,000 per annum