This is a fantastic opportunity for a Post Producer to join a leading post-production agency working on the versioning and adaptation of TV commercials worldwide, providing clients with a truly end-to-end service. They work with a diverse range of brands, offering services including design, animation, shoot supervision, colour grading, visual effects and CGI. This is an awesome company, who produce commercials for a growing list of well-known brands, with an enviable office right in the heart of Soho.
- Adapting advertising content for different locations in various languages, taking the original asset and creating numerous versions to be broadcast worldwide
- Develop strong relationship with clients; maintaining direct communication, providing cost and timeframe estimates and create the best quality work within the shortest timeframe
- End to end management of multiple jobs; briefing projects to various teams including VFX operators, Editors, Voice Over team and then managing project timelines.
- Scheduling all elements of the production and booking
- Work with Business Affairs / TV Admin team to ensure all ok with clearances, broadcast codes and usages
- Ensuring output meets client requirements and has been through QC and approved
- Attend face to face briefings with client’s offsite, as well as assisting with hosting clients
- 2+ years’ experience in a post-production environment, preferably within advertising
- Experience working on versioning or localisation of content
- Confident managing high volume of assets with a fast turnaround
- Familiar with post-production software, briefing post-production operators and managing workflows
- Strong client facing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail