We’re looking for a Creative Art Director/mid-senior level Copywriter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and creative art director/mid-senior copywriter. This is a permanent, full time position and you’ll be working alongside other creatives in a small but talented team. The team currently comprises 3 graphic designers, an account manager and a senior Account Director who is responsible for client liaison, day to day management of the team and performance against SLA.
We are looking for an all-rounder who is comfortable writing copy for internal and external communications across a wide range of marketing channels including, but not limited to, digital banners, social posts, print executions and internal comms and signage. You’ll need to have a demonstratable portfolio of the above.
The candidate will also be an expert in creating and developing Mac visuals for presentation and happy to proof-read copy. You’ll need to be an expert across the Adobe suite of applications and confident in putting your own visual presentations together. As a creative all-rounder, you’ll take responsibility for reviewing creative against client briefs and existing brand guidelines.
- Have relevant agency or client-side experience
- Have a love of applying their creative skills to a diverse and wide-ranging suite of briefs
- Be able to quickly understand the business environment and build excellent relationships across a variety of seniority levels
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be a hands-on, positive champion for the creative product
- Take a coaching and collaborative approach, with an empowering, empathetic manner, demonstrating the ability to listen and gain people’s trust at all levels
- Have experience of presenting creative ideas to all levels of stakeholder
- Be excited at the prospect of working alongside the current team of designers and welcome the opportunity to collaborate and build on the existing strong team connection
You’ll be presenting ideas, have a high degree of emotional intelligence and have experience of working alongside like-minded creative professionals.
London / remote working
Dependent on experience the salary will range between £45,000 - £60,000
We’re looking for someone to start immediately and interviews will take place week commencing 23’rd November 2020.