This is a fantastic opportunity for a Post Producer / Integrated Producer to join a leading post-production agency working on the creation and adaptation of TV commercials worldwide, providing clients with a truly end-to-end service. You will be working closely with Editors, VFX Artists, Voiceover teams, & adaptation specialists, to deliver high quality TVCs to markets around the world.
- End to end management of all briefs – interpreting and consolidating client briefs, deciding best route for work, briefing projects to the various internal teams, managing project timelines and maintaining records.
- Developing strong relationship with clients and maintaining direct communication, providing cost and timeframe estimates and advice on how to create best quality within shortest timeframe, identifying issues and creating bespoke post production solutions.
- Coordinating versioning across TVC projects, branded content films and videos.
- Booking and directing voice-overs for UK and global markets.
- Overseeing edits, graphics and sound work.
- Working with the internal team of designers and editors to ensure correct workflow.
- Ensuring TVCs have the correct ad clearance for delivery to broadcast.
- Providing broadcast stations with copy instructions.
- Midweight Producer level.
- Experience in a post-production environment, preferably within advertising.
- Versioning and/or creative experience.
- Familiar with all broadcast software and programmes.
- Strong client facing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Committed to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
Hybrid working - Soho, Central London (1-2 days per week) / WFH (3-4 days per week)
£30,000 - £33,000 + benefits