Project Lead - award-winning agency
This is for all the Project Leaders:
- Do you own the creation and planning of your projects?
- Are you the one taking over control and management of the project budgets?
- Are you customer/client focused and experienced in creating close client relationships?
- Have you had previous experience working in an agency or consultancy?
We’re super excited to working with London’s leading employee engagement organisation, who pride themselves on making work environments the best they can be for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are on the search for:
- Project Lead – Full Time Permanent – Immediate Start
- Project Lead – Maternity Cover – Desired Start February 2023
Within this role you will play a key role within their Customer Experience Team, and some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead on multiple projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget to the highest quality whilst ensuring the customer has an effortless and brilliant experience.
- Produce project budgets, project plans, risk plans and communication plans.
- Maintain, monitor and manage all changes within a project and escalate when required.
- Work with the finance team to complete invoicing for all projects.
- Be responsible for project reporting and take ownership of all project risks and issues.
- Lead client meetings as required.
- Support the creative design process, reviewing design documents and briefing in amends.
- Proofread and quality check documents.
- Keep up to date with potential risks which may affect the overall client engagement.
- Champion exceptional Customer Experience across the team.
- Minumium of 3 to 5 of Project Management experience.
- A commercial and strategic mindset.
- Continuous professional development in your area of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure with a smile on your face.
- Ideally a Prince 2 or Agile qualification, or similar.
- £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits + bonus