We are working on a truly unique and exciting opportunity for one of our favourite clients.
They are pivoting into a new space and are on the lookout for a dynamic, smart and ambitious Director of Production to help them on that journey. They want the successful DoP to be instrumental in establishing and setting up a new division of their creative studio - one that spans moving image, CGI, and immersive, amongst other creative technology.
It's a really fabulous chance to make this your own as well as being on the Leadership Team and working with both the CEO and Head of Creative Development. You would be tasked in setting up and leading a department that has huge plans; one that goes out there and wins big global projects, and takes enormous leaps in becoming a studio that brands want to work with time and time again.
- Leading the in-house production team and overseeing in-house and freelance artists
- Working closely with the Head of Creative Development on qualifying incoming enquiries, developing pitches and treatments
- Overseeing the smooth running of the whole production process - from brief to delivery
- Managing, preparing and guiding project bidding processes with clients, artists and producers
- Preparing all relevant documentation for billing and drawing up industry contracts for freelancers
- Taking leadership when it comes to client relationships whether it be solving problems or attending meetings
- 7+ years' experience in commercial VFX post-production
- Experience in management and team leadership
- Strong track record in production, with a heavy focus on moving image
- An added bonus would be someone with immersive experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive for achievement in everything you do
Circa £70,000 + incentives + benefits
|Salary from:||GBP £60,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £70,000.00|