This global leading company are seeking an exceptional Partnership & Affiliate Specialist to become part of their ambitious and growing team, delivering against a wide range of complex, fast-moving business and partnership marketing requirements. This role will form a key part of marketing partnerships, developing and implementing a strategic framework for brand and influencer partnerships for the company.
- Support in the development of the strategy for influencers, brand partnerships and influencers across the globe, with the explicit aim of driving growth.
- Provide training, guidance, and support to our global teams; including Partnership Team and Senior Stakeholders, to ensure successful execution against this strategy.
- Source, onboard, lead and retain global high performing influencer, brand partnerships and affiliates in-line with the strategy to drive brand awareness and customer acquisitions.
- Onboard and lead Influencer and Partnership agencies to support in the development, implementation and optimisation of an effective partnership strategy.
- Drive continual improvements in performance, efficiency and workflows.
- Hands-on manager with excellent understanding of how leads are identified, relationships are built, and revenue maintained.
- Commercially minded with strong business development, negotiation and acquisition background - with proven record in exceeding revenue and new business targets consistently.
- Experience in managing and developing senior level partnerships on a global level, providing market leading customer services and championing the client.
- An expert in Influencer Marketing and or Brand Partnerships with excellent knowledge of Partnership Marketing tracking and management tools.
- A strong communicator able to set goals, lead and motivate others.
A balance of remote-working and working in their offices in central London.
Circa £55,000 (basic salary) + performance-related bonuses + excellent benefits package + personal development training & opportunities.